About The Art
- Collection:Gustave Caillebotte
- Date:circa 1888
- Medium:oil on canvas
- Artist:Alternative names Gustav Caillebotte; Caillebotte;Description French painter, art collector, patron of the arts, philatelist, marine architect and sailor;Date of birth/death 19 August 184821 February 1894;Location of birth/death ;Work period between 1863 and 1893 date QS:P,+1850-00-00T00:00:00Z/7,P1319,+1863-00-00T00:00:00Z/9,P1326,+1893-00-00T00:00:00Z/9
Gustave Caillebotte - Sailing Boats at Argenteuil Shower Curtain
Stop neglecting bathroom decor - our Designer Shower Curtains bring a fresh new feel to an overlooked space. Hookless and extra long, these bathroom curtains feature crisp and colorful prints on the front, with a white reverse side.
- Made in China with 100% polyester
- 12 buttonhole-top for easy hanging
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Rod, curtain liner and hooks not included
Each product is individually printed and assembled when you order it, so please allow 3-5 days manufacture time for your custom shower curtain.