About The Art
- Collection:Art Institute of Chicago
- Date:circa 1820
- Medium:Opaque watercolor and gold on paper
- Artist:India; Rajasthan, Mewar, Udaipur; Attributed to Ghasi active c. 1820-36 painter (Indian)
India; Rajasthan, Mewar, Udaipur; Attributed to Ghasi - Maharana Bhim Singh in Procession Shower Curtain
Stop neglecting bathroom decor - our Designer Shower Curtains bring a fresh new feel to an overlooked space. Hookless and extra long, these bathroom curtains feature crisp and colorful prints on the front, with a white reverse side.
- Made in China with 100% polyester
- 12 buttonhole-top for easy hanging
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Rod, curtain liner and hooks not included
Each product is individually printed and assembled when you order it, so please allow 3-5 days manufacture time for your custom shower curtain.