About The Art
- Collection:Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Date:1805 1815
- Medium:Medium: silk embroidery on linen foundationTechnique: embroidered in satin, cross, stem, eyelet and herringbone stitches on plain weave foundation
- Artist:Lovey Bickford (1800 - 1800)
Lovey Bickford - Sampler Shower Curtain
Stop neglecting bathroom decor - our Custom Shower Curtains bring a fresh new feel to an overlooked space. Hookless and extra long, these bathroom curtains feature crisp and colorful prints on the front, with a white reverse side.
- Made in China with 100% polyester
- 12 buttonhole-top for easy hanging
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Rod, curtain liner and hooks not included
Each product is individually printed and assembled when you order it, so please allow 3-5 days manufacture time for your custom shower curtain.